Artistic Aerial Yoga Instructor Training Course with Miss BOBO Sin(Course includes Beginner, Intermediate, and Advance Flow and Pose)
Get certified to become an Aerial Yoga instructor or to deepen your knowledge in the Aerial Yoga.
This is a continuing program designed by YACEP, Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor RYT can complete and submit for Yoga Alliance.
Miss BOBO SIN Qualifications:
- Founder and Managing Director of Workshop by Bobo Sin in Hong Kong(Engaged in yoga industry for more than 10 years)
- The only specialise backbend yoga instructor Hong Kong
- First Artistic Aerialist from Hong Kong to conduct classes and operating studios in America and Europe
- Been organizing Yoga Teacher Training Courses since 2012 with role as Master Trainer
- Certified for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Program in 2013
- Certified for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Advance Level Teacher Training Program in 2014
- From From 2012 to 2015, Bobo Sin has trained over hundreds of yoga instructors with over 90% became mentors and also one in every two participants became full-time yoga instructors (Bobo Sin Teacher Training Course guranteed that anyone can be an instructor)
- Since 2014, Bobo Sin has trained over hundreds of instructor on Tri-color Hammock Yoga
Course Content and Sylabus:
Instructor able to speak Chinese and English.
The 10 training agenda:
- Learn 2 sets of Aerial Yoga method, Aerial Yoga with HAMMOCK and Aerial Yoga with SILK (large silk cloth).
- Learn from Beginner Flow, follow by Intermediate and lastly Advance flow. Each flow consist of 11 modules that includes: spine extension module, leg extension module, lower back extension module, flip action module, the basic core / advanced core / Strengthen the core action module.
- Practical teaching skills: Learn how to deliver instruction, class flow preparation (including preparing warm-up, pre class practises, Aerial Flowaction, posture, etc)
- Aerial yoga proper method, position posture skills.
- Aerial Yoga's Applied Anatomy.
- Muscle Anatomy.
- The right usage and combination of muscle and bone structure during aerial yoga.
- Aerial Yoga breathing method.
- Practise among instructors with posture and flow developed by Bobo Sin.
- Aerial yoga position method exercises: warm-up training, posture exercises, teaching practice.
- Explain the origin of aerial yoga
- Evolution of Aerial Yoga and how to evolve
- The difference between ground yoga and aerial yoga
- Relationship between Trainer and aerial yoga equipments (SILK & HAMMOCK)
- Different types of Hammocks and Silk
- Learn various breathing methods with the aerial yoga practice (including yoga breathing method, kinematic breathing method, Pilates breathing method)
- Anatomy theory and muscle anatomy
- Core muscle training, coordination of muscle, deep muscle training
- The main core: rectus abdominis, transverse abdominal muscle, latissimus dorsi
- The benefits of aerial yoga
- Beginner (Stage 1) body warm-up and posture exercises
- Take Note and contact us if you have the following before you enrol: high blood pressure, ear water imbalance, heart disease, pituitary disease
- Spine neutral position
- Pelvis neutral position
- Correct posture explanation
- Beginner (Stage 1), (Stage 2) warm-up training and posture exercises
Intermediate (Stage 1) warm-up training and position, intermediate (Stage 2) warm-up training and posture exercises
Advance (Stage 1) warm-up training and posture exercises
Advance (Stage 2) warm-up training and posture exercises
* Course Date:
- 2018/05/01 ~ 2018 / 05/05
* Class time
- May 1 12 ~ 6pm
- May 2 12 ~ 6pm
- May 3 12 ~ 6pm
- May 4 12 ~ 6pm
- May 5 12 ~ 6pm
Price per student without accomodation
Early Bird RM 4900.00 (Sign up before 1 March 2018)
Normal Price RM 5500.00
(Price for 1 person, 5 days of training course.)
Price per student with accommodation
Early Bird RM 5600.00 (Sign up before 1 March 2018)
Normal Price RM 6200.00
(Price for 1 person, 5 days of training course.
Price includes 6 days Hotel stay (Check In 1st May and Check Out 6th May). Hotel is either Orange Hotel or H Boutique Hotel (or equivalent depending on availability) which is walking distance to training venue.)
Upon completion of the course, you can explore the opportunity to teach Aerial Yoga class.
90% of BOBO Sin TTC's participants became mentors and also one in every two participants became full-time yoga.
Terms and Conditions and Student Code
- No refund for students that are absent regardless of any conditions.
- All registered course are not transferable to other person or other courses or other classes.
- We reserved the right to postpne the classes due to instructor illness, or natural disaster or any event that causes the course cannot be continued in the studio.
- In case of any dispute, the Company reserves all rights to change the terms without notice.
Contact +6011 3552 8210 or email email@example.com for more details.
We reserved the right to end the sales earlier if we have enough number of participants, register early to secure your place!
Add to Calendar
May 1 - May 5, 2018
[ Tue ] - [ Sat ]
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM MYT
[ Tue ] - [ Sat ]
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM MYT
- FITsy @ Sri Petaling
One Person - Early Bird WITHOUT Accommodation RM4,899.00 One Person - Early Bird WITH Accommodation RM5,599.00 One Person - WITHOUT Accommodation RM5,499.00 One Person - Early Bird WITH Accommodation RM6,199.00
On sale until Apr 22, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 18-1, Jalan Radin Bagus 6, Sri Petaling Malaysia
Same row with KWSP, Orange Hotel, RoyalTea. Able to reach via Grab/Uber.
FITsy Events & Workshops94 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?